Tuesday, 19 January 2010

Up in the Air

So it's harder than I thought to keep a blog!  Before becoming a blogger myself I always wondered why folks didn't post things more frequently... particularly when I seemed to have so many things going around my head that I thought would be perfect to blog.  As it happens, now that I have one, I seem to be seriously lacking in things to say...

So for the sake of saying something (which I know isn't really the point), the highlight of my short week so far was last Sunday when we discovered young Tiger could blow one of those blowy noisy things which she got from a birthday party that day.  She was so proud of herself.  And I have to say I was right proud myself.  Should have taken a video...




The lowlight of my week was the height of George Clooney's trousers in his new film.  I mean I don't get out to the pictures very often, and I thought I was on to a definite winner with Mr Clooney in the movie, so I'm sure you'll be equally gutted to hear there was one particularly scene where his trousers were incredibly Simon Cowell esque, so much so that I actually squirmed in my seat feeling embarrassed that he looked like such an old old man (if you've seen it, please tell me you know the scene!).  Don't get me wrong, he still scrubbed up incredibly well in a suit, but I fear that trouser image is going to stay with me forever.  Absolutely.  Totally.  Gutting.

I tried to find an image but couldn't, so I'll just leave you with this rather more fetching one...




*sigh* ... those eye crinkles...

No comments: