Saturday, 14 April 2012

Start Somewhere

SORRY for the lack of communication since arriving back in Midland.  What with the four suitcases to unpack, at least eight loads of washing to wash, dry and put away, the sorting of 'wedding' outfits which all need special cleaning in some way or another, the tidying away of everything bought, given and stolen from Scotland, and the literal mountain of ironing needing to be done, oh, and the reading of Hunger Games, I've not had a chance to get online.  To be honest, it's the book that did it: two days, one good book, and all else falls by the wayside, including the emails crowding my inbox, the looking at and sorting of the thousand wedding photos taken and the updating of this.  I've not even managed to watch last Thursday's Grey's Anatomy on abc player, and that's saying something.

But the book is now finished, and I didn't buy the whole trilogy in one go (why?!), so...

No comments: