And I know it's stupid, they're just nails, but this boy
But ever since school started back after summer he's been picking them. First his thumbs, then his left hand, and now every nail on both hand. Picking, and picking, and picking. And as a person that still struggles with biting her nails and knows how easily a habit can start, and now has horrible tiny little nails that can never grow long again and will always be weak, I have begged and begged and begged him to stop. Today I finally resorted to Stop'n Grow, which won't be as effective as if he bites his nails, but maybe? will transfer on to his fingers enough to be horrible. Maybe?
Any other solutions out there??
2 comments:
WHY is he picking?
Who knows. The same reason all kids start biting their nails? Boredom? Sitting around listening in class but nothing to do with their hands? He doesn't know, he just does it he says.
Post a Comment