Friday, 11 August 2023

Beach Is Better

And while the girls spent the next week at home to 1. actually have some time at home this summer and 2. actually take care, themselves, of the rabbit that belongs to them, the boys and I headed off to Elie to spend a week by another beach... This has definitely been the summer of the sea!

And oh, what a glorious week it was with the wonderful Mrs Westhillbilly: warm (mostly, though not quite warm enough when on the actual beach), relaxing (thanks to not having to make any decisions about what to eat and when) and oh, so much time to sit, chat, read, puzzle, chat, read and relax some more.  









What I'd post on social media, should I have accounts...

The reality!  Like I said, not quite warm enough...

Finished!


High tide means...

... pier jumping for the brave!




[you'll need to go online to watch the video]


St Andrews for some fish and chips

On the final day the boys competed in a golf tournament
- they each played 4 holes, and by all accounts loved it






I would highly recommend a routine [for your children] of eating breakfast, walking someone else's dog, eating a second breakfast, reading, playing golf, eating lunch, playing tennis, eating a snack, playing on the beach, coming home for a shower, watching TV, eating tea, and sleeping.

No comments: