It may be sad and pathetic, but yesterday I picked up a copy of Life magazine dedicated to the upcoming wedding of Wills and Kate. Quite an interesting read I have to say, though definitely aimed at the American market. Even more pathetic though is that I'm kinda sorry I'm going to miss, not just being in Britain for, but, the actual event (while the Don is only sorry he's gonna miss the extra public holiday). I'm sure it'll be shown on terrestrial TV here, but on the day we'll be half way to San Antonio on our first American road trip, not that we have TV anyway.
So, if any one fancies posting me a copy of OK or Hello magazine after the event, it'd be very much appreciated!!
I will be truly sad, however, at missing another very important wedding that weekend :(

1 comment:
There is a Hello out now all dedicated to the wedding - a pre wedding edition. I'd send one to you but only slightly concerned that on reading this you might get tonnes of copies!
Post a Comment