Boy! ..?? You ARE efficient ... Getting all these fab pics and details posted up so promptly! Altogether a marvellous permanent record of a significant event, delivered just in time to get Toby into some serious, top class soccer training!
Congratulations Sonia! And all of you of course! I guess now that you have three kids... your poor husband gets evicted from the blog?! (unless you change the name of course). Anyway, I digress. Take care xxx
4 comments:
So excited to see all the photos. Hope you are having a least a little sleep :)
Xxx
Boy! ..?? You ARE efficient ... Getting all these fab pics and details posted up so promptly! Altogether a marvellous permanent record of a significant event, delivered just in time to get Toby into some serious, top class soccer training!
Congratulations Sonia! And all of you of course! I guess now that you have three kids... your poor husband gets evicted from the blog?! (unless you change the name of course).
Anyway, I digress.
Take care xxx
Soccer training??? Never! Football... definitely.
Post a Comment