Friday, 20 May 2011

Counting The Days

0 days till Baby Lightning is due (plenty of twinges but I'm happy if it stays snug through the weekend) but 6 years since we got married.


Yesterday morning, totally randomly, Toots drew Scott and I this picture. Really impressed we all were!  The Don's got his kilt and sporran and everything, and it's flowers I'm holding in my hand.  And just so you know, "The dress is yellow because you can't draw white on white paper".

2 comments:

davieboy21 said...

Brill! A fine anniversary reminder and a genuine work of art to boot! Who knows how much it might be worth in the future! Sorry I missed you yesterday evening when I called, but was happy to hear you made it out together for your 'final fling', though I doubt it was much of a knees-up! Trusting you all experience a week of happy memories .....

super sonia said...

It's now been drawn all over by Tiger - works of art don't last long with toddlers around! Glad we got a photo of it at least...