Me and three have just spent a week with Inverurite Chum and family in their house with four floors. That's thirty four stairs from kitchen to attic bedrooms where we're sleeping, and another nine to the basement where the washing machine lives. That may not sound like a lot, but I can assure you, it is. As a result I think I've done more exercise in the last six days than the last six months I've been in Texas.
I knew there was a reason I liked houses with stairs: to keep this lazy butt in shape.
2 comments:
You do however have to offset all that stair climbing with plentiful chocolate cake!
Plus, let it be known that there is a fair amount of artistic licence in the picture - we do NOT have horses in the basement ;)
Yup, I think the amount of cake I ate cancelled out any effect the stair climbing had!
Shame about the horses - would make getting to school quicker!
Post a Comment