Saturday, 19 July 2014

Keep On Walking

It turns out that our Joe can walk.  I think he's been kidding with us for the last few weeks, defiantly refusing to take steps and instead preferring the speed and agility of crawling.  But today I found his weakness (just like his dad): mint M&Ms.


Actually, in the last couple of days he's willingly started walking from thing to thing (though never while on Skype so the Don could see him), but today he actually started walking with no immediate end point in sight.  I wish I had a picture of him this afternoon at Dunnpool with his legs enveloped by wet and baggy swim shorts and chest and arms bounds by a bulky Puddlejumper...  And this evening, as you can see, he's just taken off.  If he plans on keeping his vocal cords, however, we're really gonna have to curtail his walking at brushing teeth time.

Anyway, it turns out it's two years and three days exactly since we recorded Lightning walking (who was four months younger).  He's really been quite slow, has our Joey, but you know, as the last one ever to crawl in our house, that's quite o-k-a-y.

2 comments:

Blondefish said...

Congratulations Joe!

(except that it says 'this video is private' so couldn't see anything)

Blondefish said...

Now i can see it:)

Frankenstein :)))