I think without fail, almost every single person here has laughed when we told them where we were going for our summer holidays.
Where...?!?
Why!?!
But I can tell you, it's for some of this, this, this, this, this, this and oh, so many more this's... And I can. not. wait.
It's an added bonus that the Don's class has been postponed so he can actually holiday with us for a few weeks, and is even gracing us with his much loved presence for one of the flights. And of course he'll then be around for muchos babysitting dutios ;)
The kids: they can't wait for the 16+ hours of uninterrupted movies they think they'll be getting in a few short hours.
Ha!
Actually, why do I say "ha!"? If it keeps them quiet on what's got to be up there with the longest flights in the world, I'm thinking "Knock yourselves out!" is more like it.
No comments:
Post a Comment