Saturday, 1 April 2017

Too Close

Turns out beard trimmers are not numbered the same way as hair clippers and a number '3' is very, very, short.  Still, the boys weren't looking too bad, until, well, I buzzed one too many times and Lightning's short back and side number 3 soon had to become an even shorter number 2.

Rockin' the army recruit look


Still, it's a lesson learned, and once I've purchased some actual hair clippers (and waited however long it's now gonna be till they need another hair cut) I'm gonna attempt it again.  Though perhaps I'll watch a few YouTube videos first...  It's harder than it looks!

Turns out the boys also ended up too close in the afternoon after winning front row tickets for the Don's league match against St Johnstone.  At half-time they had to move further up the stand to actually see the entire pitch and more of the game - not that it helped the Don's any in winning.


Joey's first big match
 - a disappointing 2-0 defeat

No comments: