Saturday, 24 June 2017

Body Ache

What a day!  All power to the people that do manual work for a living...


Thanks to a twenty-four hour LambClan visit we now have two new log bins, both chocked full of wood with more to spare cut on the log pile, two garden bags full of kindling, an old shed rebuilt and newly re-roofed, a fixed fence, a weeded garden, new units, worktops and plinths delivered for our laundry room, four children who are convinced we should now own not just one, but three dogs, and an aching and exhausted husband.



I mean the kids also did their fair *cough* share of work on Saturday, though they definitely seemed to enjoy the 'tidying up' much more.  I also did my share of log piling, food and drink preparing and solution providing ;) but I also managed to sneak in a cheeky wee cuppa cha and natter with iChum in her garden. I mean if the opportunity arises... #chatsbeforechores

1 comment:

Fido9000 said...

I mean, it would have been rude not to.
#chatsbeforechores