It's not much, but it's something - first day of school lunch for young Joey. Today parents were invited to eat too, but from Friday it's every P1 for them self.
Like Tiger before him, I do wonder how much he'll actually eat each day in the time given to him - like Tiger before him, he moves to the tick of a different clock. Unlike Tiger though who had packed lunches at the same age, he'll be eating for free in school which all P1-3s in Scotland are entitled to (and I'm not gonna pass that up!), so I have no way of knowing what's eaten, left, nibbled or downright ignored.
Which like I said is not much, but it is something.
1 comment:
Whoa! Free lunch is awesome! And peer pressure can sometimes work miracles with eating habits! My preschoolers tried all sorts of things their parents had said normally wouldn't be eaten because of the group dynamic.
Post a Comment