Anyway, surprisingly enough I'm not enjoying the whole historical side to the show, and usually fast forward through all the why-a-digestive-is-called-a-digestive-and-where-why-and-how-it-came-about. Which is funny, cos I do like a bit of history. But maybe that's because I know there are still five seasons to get through...
What Bake Off has also done is reignite my Kitchen Aid envy... but now it's a bright yellow envy rather than the lime green one I had in the States. The Don will read this before my birthday rolls around, right?
But speaking of baking, thanks to Morrison's half price deals I have now remembered how much I love Mr Kiplings Bramley Apple and Bakewell tarts. I mean why bake them yourself when you can buy 6 scrumptious tasting perfectly baked one for a quid?!

2 comments:
You were obviously not alone in your sentiments as they got rid of the historical bits after a few seasons. And then they switched to Channel 4! P.S. I still don't blind bake my quiche pastry (although maybe I would if the had in our oven didn't keep going off...Not so conducive to baking really!)
Ah, Mr Kipling's bramley apple pies! And my darling clementine...definitely stuck in my head now.
Post a Comment