Friday, 24 July 2020

Summer Bummer

Our summer so far has been pretty... meh... On one hand I've loved the excuse to stay at home and do not very much (because I usually demand that every holi-day let alone week needs to include travel to somewhere) but on the other hand I've missed what we'd planned to do...  Instead of driving off to Applecross or Big Sands and spending a week under canvas, and then flying to Romania to sun ourselves for three fabulous weeks while house and car swapping with Pinkalicious and Co, and then coming home to football and ballet camps and preparing for school (I mean we hadn't booked any of this, it was just in the planning stages so maybe we wouldn't have managed to do everything except for in my imagination), we've painted, painted some more, cleaned and sorted, dog sat, painted, and cleaned some more.  Not terribly exciting aaaand the weather has been poop.

But finally it's time for our holiday - a holiday courtesy of Oma, and of Jona and Simina who didn't make it back or up to Scotland leaving a week in Moness, Aberfeldy free for us.  Bummer for them but yipee for us!

First though, another paint-stop in Perth...

No comments: