The boys fair ran and rock climbed up the hill, and even young Crevette managed three quarters of the climb on her three-year old legs (we forgot the backpack), and it really was a very pleasant walk, despite the fact I also managed to forget my jacket (how?!?) and had to borrow Tio Freddow's, who in turn borrowed the Don's jumper.
Not quite so pleasant was the gutting of the fish, but YouTube, a borrowed fish knife and lots of enthusiasm did the job... (watch the video - via the blog website - if you want the real experience!)
| You can see from the Forth bridges and Arthur's Seat to Ben Lomond and Ben Venue. What a cracking view. |
Not quite so pleasant was the gutting of the fish, but YouTube, a borrowed fish knife and lots of enthusiasm did the job... (watch the video - via the blog website - if you want the real experience!)
| Fish guts anyone?!? |
The small piece I had was nice enough I suppose, but the fish enthusiasts of the group said it tasted great!
No comments:
Post a Comment