Of course, I have neither a photo of the Jester nor of our Burn's Night dinner, nor even a video of the Scots / Doric poems the boys were supposed to learn this year (I say supposed to, because, well, expectations of school and within school are not what they were pre-COVID!! I mean, just watch the videos and listen to the wee loons when they were just in P1, 2 and 3 (and the OC who learned Tam O'Shanter in P7)... and even the girls when they were in P4 and 5. What stars! None of that anymore...).
I tell you what I can give you a picture of though: the final section of our tiling done, upside down.
I mean, you leave the house for a few hours and come back to find no tiler present and the new set of tiles not even matching the pattern of the original ones! Never ending are home improvements... never ending.
No comments:
Post a Comment