Wednesday, 26 April 2023

We Have A Plan

The May long weekend is fast approaching and we are scattering far and wide (mostly): Joey to Alltnachriche for the NE Primary SU weekend, Lightning to Kinnaird Castle near Brechin for a Scotland-wide Scout Adventure Camp, Toots to ASV to compete at the UoA Open Meet, and Tiger - well, after her busy last few weekends, she is just spending it at home.   And me?  I'm heading off to Istanbul from early Friday till late Tuesday with my four siblings for three days of sightseeing and two days of travelling chatting to celebrate one special 70th birthday.  Which means the Don is the one at home co-coordinating everything else above.

And by co-ordinate I obviously mean follow the instructions on the five A4 sheets of paper I have left, which explain who is getting picked up when and where and at what time by whom and what they've got to remember and what needs done before and after and in between.

But don't worry, I'm sure there'll still be a bit of time for some Brooklyn99 watching ;)

No comments: