Wednesday, 10 July 2024

Bad Day for Fishin'

And since we offered to drop Hepnethy with her aunt in Macduff anyway, to the Marine Aquarium the boys and I went!

I love me a photo of a jelly fish!





Aren't these fish so weird?!  I mean why would you 
start out life as a normal fish and then flop to one side
and bring both eyes to the same side, but keep one fin on 
top and one fin on the bottom?  Plain weird.



I did have grand plans to don waterproofs and wellies and walk over to check out the work that's been going on in Tarlair over the last few years, but after we'd dried off (from just the short run between the aquarium and the car!) and picnicked in the car while being buffeted by the wind and rain, we decided to abandon that idea and just head home instead.  


Ah the wonderful Scottish summer.

No comments: