Saturday, 16 November 2024

Over the Hills and Far Away

It seems like we're only just back from our last holiday, but the November in-service days (almost) always mean The Trossachs (woop woop!) so who am I to break with tradition. 

I mean we actually have very little evidence that we even went: the kids and I (the Don was unwell in bed) made it up Ben A'an one of the days - shockingly the first time we've climbed it since we holidayed as an extended family in 2016, despite going back almost every year since...



The clouds were definitely moving in
and the rain was coming...


...we didn't even make it to David Marshall Lodge, but did have a good ole wander around Callander and bought our yearly tree ornaments from The Nutcracker.  And Oma and the G-Ks came through another day for the requisite swimming and celebrating (and video, pool and table-tennis playing), but I have absolutely no record of that either. Still, suffice to say, as always a superb and relaxing time was had by all!  With definite plans to go back again next year...

No comments: