Definitely time to get back in the hot tub now though!
Sunday, 10 August 2025
Bring On The Holiday #rivertay
We have two days of holiday with Toots as a family before she heads off on her European adventure. When she gets back we have two weeks before she's off to uni. I know I know I know she'll be home loads in her first year and maybe too in her future years, and yes this last year or two has been a good practice for it with her working and not being around for meal times and generally being more independant. But still, it feels like it's all change from here on in, especially with Tiger following so closely next year. So to celebrate I thought we could have one final family hurrah. Admitedly this is not something that would be high on Toots's own bucket list, but whatever, I thought it would be fun! And it was, even for me who does not like to get cold and wet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment