So the Don and Joey left early Friday morning (Joey didn't want to leave on Thursday night and miss Toots's last swim session as she and a friend designed the 'set' for that evening and it was going to be 'awesome' - that and there were donuts to eat afterwards!) and spent all day travelling to Leicester. Saturday early was his first race (a swim-run aquathlon) and then A final, Saturday afternoon they had off (and I couldn't honestly even tell you what they got up to this year during that time), then Sunday morning was the Transition Challenge and Team Relay (triathlon), and Sunday afternoon they drove home (Scotland only came 7th this year so not quite the Gold glory of last year) - or at least as far as Stirling as that 7 hour drive was enough! Monday morning they got up early and were home by 10am so Scott could get a day's work done and Joey could "recuperate".
I gave a GREAT explanation of all things IRC last year so you can read all about that here if you don't remember! This year I'm honestly not even sure which of the photos below are from which race, but I'll leave you all I have in some semblence of order anyway!

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment