and one more makes four
My guess is they're having some sort of protest march? Like "cancel the debt" or "act to stop climate change"?!I'm Ingrid's friend, by the way, and I think your blog is great!(mine are boys, but I still relate a lot ;-)
They're going to church!!!
How did you guess Martin?!? They are all beautifully lined up ready to go into church. Holding hands and everything. Though had Toots been the child of any one of my sisters they probably WOULD have been in some sort of protest march!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
My guess is they're having some sort of protest march? Like "cancel the debt" or "act to stop climate change"?!
I'm Ingrid's friend, by the way, and I think your blog is great!
(mine are boys, but I still relate a lot ;-)
They're going to church!!!
How did you guess Martin?!? They are all beautifully lined up ready to go into church. Holding hands and everything. Though had Toots been the child of any one of my sisters they probably WOULD have been in some sort of protest march!!
Post a Comment