Monday, 13 December 2010

Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours.

That's right Texas, we're yours.

From late January/early February anyway, we'll be moving here:


To the red dot.  To Midland, half way between Dallas and El Paso, and the centre of oil for the Permian basin.  We don't know that much about the place except that it's hot hot hot, and that we may well be infested by cockroaches before we know it.

Will let you know when the Don has been given a definite date!

5 comments:

Jason said...

You probably won't see a cockroach the entire time you are there! Then you'll think I'm a liar (or crazy) :)

Fiona said...

Cockroaches? Right, now way I'm coming to see you now! Bring the kids and meet me at Disneyland, Florida x

super sonia said...

You're on - more to do in Florida anyway! Not sure how the kids would enjoy the oil museum or George W. Bush's childhood home... though the cockroaches might hold some appeal. It's weird the things kids like!

AFG said...

Welcome to my part of the world. ... almost! Quick flights from Dallas and just about anywhere to Cancun if you want a bit of sun and sea.

super sonia said...

I'm thinking the sea breeze sounds mighty fine already! Will definitely make it down at some point...perhaps once the girls have picked up a bit more Dora Spanish!