Monday, 24 October 2011

It's A Kinda Magic

So we did it: we went to Disney.  And I have to say, the reservations I had about going with three children four and under were quite justified!  There was rain, forgotten buggy rain covers, exploding nappies (involving both kids and both kinds), tears and one of the worst public tantrums I've ever experienced, and that was all before we'd even made our plane connection in Houston!

However, the chance for a two week break in Florida with a week in Orlando and a week at the beach with the superb, patient, our-children-loving-and-toddler-understanding Westhillbillies was too good an opportunity to miss.  Not too sure they'd agree seeing as their holiday also included Boyd blood and guts, though thankfully not gore!

But that's what holidays with family is all about eh?  So, let the memories begin...
Swimming, come rain or shine.

Our swimming companion.

Magic Kingdom

The best bit of the holiday!

Animal Kingdom

Enjoying the experience...

SeaWorld

The best Anna (who was left behind) substitute we could find:

No comments: