Sunday, 23 June 2013

One For My Baby

Around about the end of April last year, the Don and I perfected our margaritas. Inspired by Burn Notice, we then moved on to practising mojitos, but by the end of May our tequila had run dry, the rum was finished, and perfectly timed, I found out I was pregnant.


This year, however, there is no pregnancy, and no excuse not to carry on where we left off.... evenings relaxing outside in the evening heat with a cool, refreshing drink, that is.  And so in that spirit (boom boom), we 'pimped our porch' and hosted a not so traditional head wetting.



The guest of honour - a mere three days old


And at 10pm, still sitting outside but lathered up in Incognito, I realised how much we miss out on living in colder climes...

"cheers!"

2 comments:

Blondefish said...

Love that bunting! :)

Fiona said...

Meant to tell you that I was planning on making strawberry gin this year. If I get round to it in the next few days I'll give you a taster next week ;)