Aaaand we're off to the Capitol for Labour Day weekend. Not the US Capitol, but the State Capitol, where we look forward to seeing some green green grass, large healthy looking trees, a big wide river and maybe even some lakes. I think we'll also see some bats, a choo choo train, another kids museum and probably also one about the history of Texas. I mean you can't see too many of them can you? We'll also get some swimming in, both in a pool and a natural spring, and the Don and I may even catch up on some sleep, since we're all staying in a hotel room and when lights go out for one it might mean for all. Though poor Joe is under the weather and running a fever, and last night spent the night in bed with us, so I'll hold off on predicting that one for the now....

No comments:
Post a Comment