Instead he got a sick mum that could barely got out of bed (I think I picked up something from the hospital, while Joey himself seemed none the worse for wear), and a dad that now had school runs at 8am, 9am, 12pm and 3pm, had breakfast, lunch (twice) and dinner to make, and still had to get to work and chase down a few million in amongst all that
So today, feeling back to normal, I took some 'first day of school' snaps. And in a few years he'll never know it was his second day of school.... his outfit is pretty much the same anyway, just a different super hero.
| You have to hold my hand Yak! |
| Mrs McConnell |
And now that the kids are settled in to their school routines and two weeks in resort to tears and tantrums and whines and whacks at the smallest provocations due to early mornings and lack of day-time sleeps, it's time to take them off to the Big Easy for Labour Day weekend. The Don and I are just hoping they're a bit easier on us, too...
1 comment:
Congratulations Toby!
Great pictures :)
Post a Comment