Friday, 30 January 2015

Two Is Better Than One

Despite the fact he wasn't even sure it was his birthday, instead pointing at Tiger every time we mentioned it, he soon got in to it...



I AM blowing!

This has run out of batteries already...

We just had a quiet affair at home post lunch, but his cake did hark back to the first two-year old's birthday cake I ever made (I'm including these pictures just because it's fun to look back, and I didn't blog at the time):




It's lovely being in Abu Dhabi and having Sadiqati back in our lives again.
Can't believe I had an 8 month old as well!

They're 1-2-3!
Which you can't see, but that was our house number.

Today we at least had matches, unlike the first time when we had no matches and only an electric hob and oven to try and light the candles from.  With perseverance the Don's aunt succeeded though!  And in our defence, we did move out of that house within a fortnight and had, therefore, already massively packed up.  Ah the memories...

No comments: