After spending one and a half hours listening to thirty five other musicians of varying ages (from 3 to ?), skill levels (from single finger playing and singing Baa Baa Black Sheep to really pretty good) and degrees of English language, we were definitely ready for our forty seconds of Minuet in G:
She has. Both exam pieces so far. She has to be told to look at her music, but actually, concert pianists don't have music, they play it all from memory... though I guess she's not at (professional) concert stage yet! Her memory has always been great though.
4 comments:
WELL DONE! I hated performing. Did she memorise it?
She has. Both exam pieces so far. She has to be told to look at her music, but actually, concert pianists don't have music, they play it all from memory... though I guess she's not at (professional) concert stage yet! Her memory has always been great though.
Beautiful. Well done T xx
Beautiful. Well done T xx
Post a Comment