Saturday, 16 January 2016

Morning Train

Once again Saturday morning is time for footie in the Boyd household, or at least for the Don, Toots and Lightning.  Actually, it was really Lightning that we wanted to sign up for football training since I've always been a bit sad that we left Midland before he turned four and could join every other little boy at Fall Soccer practice.  But Toots fancied a chance to brush off those shin pads, and wear exactly the same socks and shorts as she did two years ago (which are most definitely too small for her now). In fact, exactly like Toots then, I'm actually gonna have to go out and buy some sports clothes, or at least shorts, for Lightning as he doesn't own any that are suitable.  And now, it seems, also for Toots.  They were given a snazzy new t-shirt to play in though...

.




What's even better is that the Steelers are training at the same time, which gives both the kids and dads some fun company.


Meanwhile back at the ranch I have decided to teach Tiger the basics of piano while we have the piano free.  Which has confirmed to me once again that I am so not cut out for teaching...

No comments: