Wednesday, 23 March 2016

Clap For The Wolfman

Fairytale Day for FS2 today, and once again it was a last minute sugar paper and Pritt stick job by me.  Will it ever not be?!  Though I'm not sure why... we are given plenty of notice, and three weeks ago I even spoke to my gals about Lightning's desire for a giant's costume (from Jack and the Beanstalk which they were learning about that week).  They dutifully Pintrest-ed the options, but of course you always come away feeling even more inadequate.  And then forget about it.

Anyway, can you guess which fairytale they studied this week?

This was me modelling it at work
(where I made it) last night*



And did you notice those origami claws?!?  Ingenious I say.  The tail (which none of the pictures show) was a pretty good piece too.

Little Red Riding Hood has definitely been a theme of ours... Can't imagine why he chose to dress up as the wolf though over our beautifully complete original outfit!?


I'm only posting it because 1. I'm quite impressed with it actually and 2. the Don didn't manage to get a decent picture of it.  And even though it wasn't made out of felt, as the super-mum exampled on Pintrest, I still think it looks pretty darned good, even if I do say so myself.

No comments: