![]() |
| Happy Mother's Day! |
I'm guessing we're going to be celebrating it in May along with fellow American mothers, because Mothering Sunday was all but forgotten today. Turns out the photo I took and sent to the Don after discovering my all-time-favourite flower was available in Waitrose the other day, wasn't hint enough of what was expected. Or more specifically, that that day was actually today.
In fairness there is no Hallmark stand of cards in every shop you enter - if you even have the chance to enter a shop - and I didn't hear any adverts on the radio as I seem to remember hearing last year, though that's probably fair enough given the actual number of days mothers are celebrated internationally. Anyway, I really can't complain: the cleaners were in this morning so I no longer have either a dirty oven or sticky floor, and that's celebration enough for me!

No comments:
Post a Comment