During the school day my meeting ended up being cancelled, and I was debating back and forth about still taking them, or whether this was 'wasting' the benefits of the 'bribe', but knowing they'd have been thinking about it all day at school... In the end our house lost all power to the ground floor - which I only realised at lunch time when I got home from a different meeting - so we had to come straight back from school anyway to allow the maintenance men access to fix things.
All weekend the kids clamoured to go, and initially I thought it might be a fun treat after Tiger's trauma Except being slightly sedated and then attempting a rope course probably isn't a good idea, so we went today instead.
| Going for the rock wall... |
| Say "Roooock cliiiimbiiiiing!!" |
| ...while the girls mastered the ropes. |
Not much to say for it really except the kids loved it, of course, and it's expensive even with an Entertainer voucher (BOGOF). Which I knew, but then we're on a countdown so we gotta get these things in...
What we didn't expect was meeting some fellow teuchters: four weeks they've been here for, attend the same school as us, and come from the neighbouring village to ours in Scotland. Can you spot in the video what gave it away?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment