Turns out iPhone's don't like the cold any more than they like the wet. I don't know if minus 4 degrees C is the magic number, or whether 30 minutes at minus 4 degrees is, but my phone doesn't care.
Not that I like that temperature much either (though don't get me wrong, I'll take the freezing sunshine over the rain of our first month here any day) but my fully waterproofed, fully windproofed, storm-guarded, furry hooded, early birthday present parka is keeping me wonderfully warm from nose to knee (well, mid thigh). And as soon as our container arrives you can be darned sure I'll be looking out my snow trousers and sheepskin-lined Ugg gloves to keep the rest of me warm. I might even invest in some snow boots for Christmas (as we've already kitted Joey out with), or at least a new pair of furry Uggs for my feet.. I mean you've got to stay cool as well as warm, right?!
No comments:
Post a Comment