Our Toots is away skiing with the school this week - it'll be her first ever time on a pair of skis. After the snowfall a few weeks ago we've been praying for continued cold weather and the snow to last, and just a few days ago more snow fell. Yey! It would have sucked to pay all that money for the kids to spend a week doing "alternative outdoor activities".
Anyway, there is no communication with the kids at all while they are away, but I did have a wee sneek at the Glenshee webcam today to see how they were getting on:
I mean obviously you can't actually make out much, and who knows if this is even their group, but had I the time to watch I'm sure I'd eventually have caught a glimpse of those fuschia sallopettes and purple ski jacket!

No comments:
Post a Comment