And this morning it was an early start into Aberdeen to snatch one gold and four silvers, including four PBs in each of her individual races, which meant it was not, I suppose, a bad way to spend the weekend...
Sunday, 11 February 2018
Swim Good
It was definitely a weekend full of swimming. Yesterday Toots and I were up to Peterhead for a Graded Meet and a 100m front crawl Gold and breaststroke PB, while back home the Don tackled my list of intended chores and the Zees had yet another play date...
And this morning it was an early start into Aberdeen to snatch one gold and four silvers, including four PBs in each of her individual races, which meant it was not, I suppose, a bad way to spend the weekend...
Though I'm not sad it's over. Let the delayed (since we've been off since Friday but had to stay around here till these meets were done) mid-term holidays B-E-G-I-N-!!!!!!
And this morning it was an early start into Aberdeen to snatch one gold and four silvers, including four PBs in each of her individual races, which meant it was not, I suppose, a bad way to spend the weekend...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment