It was a really loved day out too (if you ignore the actual embassy bit), which started off magnificently with the Dunkin Donuts we picked up in the Big Smoke. Joey then had the sea, the city of Discovery, a bridge, three more bridges, airplanes landing and a looming castle, before we'd even got to where we were going. A McDonalds Happy Meal and toy entertained the loon all the way back home and all in all despite the ridiculously priced train fair, the short 15 minute sardine-in-a-tin appointment, the cost of the passport and the additional stuff I still have to look up and send down because I didn't think about the instructions properly, it was a lovely break away.
Tuesday, 13 March 2018
All American Made
So in the end I did decide to renew Joey's US passport, which meant finding a friend to notarise the Don's ID so he didn't have to come with us, and a day off school for Joey so he and I could chug down to our capital city for an appointment with the Consulate General of the United States of America.
It was a really loved day out too (if you ignore the actual embassy bit), which started off magnificently with the Dunkin Donuts we picked up in the Big Smoke. Joey then had the sea, the city of Discovery, a bridge, three more bridges, airplanes landing and a looming castle, before we'd even got to where we were going. A McDonalds Happy Meal and toy entertained the loon all the way back home and all in all despite the ridiculously priced train fair, the short 15 minute sardine-in-a-tin appointment, the cost of the passport and the additional stuff I still have to look up and send down because I didn't think about the instructions properly, it was a lovely break away.
It was a really loved day out too (if you ignore the actual embassy bit), which started off magnificently with the Dunkin Donuts we picked up in the Big Smoke. Joey then had the sea, the city of Discovery, a bridge, three more bridges, airplanes landing and a looming castle, before we'd even got to where we were going. A McDonalds Happy Meal and toy entertained the loon all the way back home and all in all despite the ridiculously priced train fair, the short 15 minute sardine-in-a-tin appointment, the cost of the passport and the additional stuff I still have to look up and send down because I didn't think about the instructions properly, it was a lovely break away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good job you don't have to go physically back...despite the good times for Joey
Post a Comment