Monday, 15 July 2019

We Built This City (again)

What would summer be without a day-long 500+ mile car journey and the chance to rate at least three different motorway services?!?


But it's totally worth it, when the next day you end up at...

...an experience the older three have all had before, though none of them can really remember.


View of Windsor Castle in the distance

First up, Ninjago World


Which Joey would happily have spent the whole
morning at.  But he couldn't cos there was a whole
bunch more to see, so instead he insisted on these
(and if you can name them all you're doing better
than me!):





Adventure Land




Heartlake City



Kingdom of the Pharaohs




Pirate Shores

Think this was the wettest log flume I've ever
been on.  I mean jets were literally spraying you
as you were going round.

Only Tiger stayed relatively dry...funnily enough



 Knight's Kingdom


Lego City





Mirror, signal, manoeuvre...


And last but not least...

Mini Land, one of the coolest parts of the park










There was a pretty cool Star Wars exhibition too, with scenes from each of the movies.  We're currently working our way through Episode I-VIII with family movie nights in preparation for IX coming out at Christmas, so there was lots of recognition, chat and story telling going on.  I won't bore you with a scene from each movie, but they were pretty cool.





But all good things must come to an end.  Nothing left to do but find a hut to hit for tea.

No comments: