Saturday, 11 January 2020

Happy Judgement Day

Meet the North District's newest Judge 1:


If I wanted to I could even apply to British Swimming to become a licensed Swimming Technical Officer. I know... funcy.  Bit worrying to think it was a year ago that I said I was only a three-hour practical assessment away from it - a practical assessment I only eventually took part in this morning!  And, therefore, North District changeover of staff and missing forms and a huge backlog of mentored judges waiting to be assessed are to blame. Given that May was the last time I was poolside as a Judge in training I have to say though that I did cram my FINA rules over the last few days!  Go on... ask me anything ;)

1 comment:

Blondefish said...

Well done! Although I won't be able to quiz you very strongly...what are the rules even about?!