Friday, 26 August 2022

Back to School Again

And finally we achieved some 'first' day of school photos!


On the actual first day of school (last Tuesday) Toots was off swimming and Lightning was not in the mood (who knew having to wear a v-neck jumper would cause so much of a fuss!); on the second day of school Toots was swimming again and Lightning was in his PE kit; and on the third day of school Lightning was at swimming and not home and dressed before the girls left for the Academy. What I should have done was take a picture on their first day HOME from school, when they were all in the same place at near enough the same time and still in their uniforms... so maybe I'll remember that next year!

Anyway, even the few I finally got required 'planning' - as in the boys were supposed to be wearing their PE kits today instead of their usual uniform as Kellands' new MUGA - multi-use games area - was being opened for the first time and they were holding their first in-person school assembly in 2.5 years on it.

Just because it's a good one....
Last day of the first week of the last year
of primary school.
And happier in his uniform!

2 comments:

JenK said...

Just p7 have to wear shirt and tie? Lucky them. All the way from p1 at Finaghy PS!

super sonia said...

Just P7 - to prepare them for the Academy. I did tell them that I wore them every day of my primary school life! Didn't know other schools still did though...