Saturday, 3 September 2022

Bust A Move

I'm a bit sad that I didn't take a picture of all the wood that actually came from seven 40 foot trees.  All the wood that was on the wrong side of the fence... Because it was a lot!


After a couple of hours of work on Wednesday night and a few more last night, we'd managed to hoick a fair bit of it through, and threw much more over, the fence, but it was still on the wrong side of the house (and there was still about a third sitting on the wrong side of the fence!)...

I don't think I'm needing my gym class
this week after throwing all this over
the 5ft fence!


So this morning Toots and I went back to it and...

Ta da!


Okay, on reflection it doesn't actually look that impressive, but BOY that was hours of gruelling, back aching, thigh bruising, muscle burning work.  And we've still about two thirds of it to go...

Just as well the builders postponed by a week, because there is no way we'd have been able to move everything from the other side of the house this weekend (especially minus the Don and with the torrential downpours forecast for Sunday) by Monday morning!

No comments: