NOT held on Lightning's actual birthday weekend as, quite frankly, it was busy enough as it was.
Anyway, off home now for the Champion's League Final, so really, another pretty awesome day all round!!
* Waaaaay back before COVID (do we even remember what that was like?!) I'd promised my kids that for Tiger's 12th and Joey's 8th birthday parties they'd join forces and have a pool party - those particular ages because Joey is the youngest in his year and you have to be 8 to go into the pool by yourself, and neither the Don nor I wanted to have to go into the pool with either our kids or anyone elses. But alas, the year of the big 1-2 and 8 was a second COVID lockdown, and the party never happened. Roll on two years and either it doesn't cross our minds, or maybe the option hadn't yet been introduced in Inverurie (and I'd never gotten round to calling Westhill to find out if their Aquarun parties had started again). But then a few short weeks what pops up on a Facebook feed but Inverurie's new Aquarun Parties Available to Book NOW! And so I did. For Lightning's birthday, but everyone's friends. And it. was. ace. In fact, so much fun that I'd even consider booking it for a fun Kelling-clan event when everyone's kids were a bit older!
No comments:
Post a Comment