Tuesday, 16 August 2011

Same Old Song And Dance

Life will never be the same again...

...from now on we'll dancing to Toots and Tiger's tune.

That's right, Toots starts preschool next week, Tiger goes to Mother's Day Out, Toots started ballet and tap class this evening, Tiger ballet, tap and tumbling this morning, both start AWANA in September and we've not even thought about swimming yet...  Poor Lightning will see more of his car seat than anywhere else.

I know I know many of you have done this for what may seem like forever, but me, I've had the last four years to lounge around in my jammies as long as I like, to not have breakfast till half ten, to make pancakes if I so had the urge, to not shower till after lunch when all three kids were asleep and I could actually enjoy the warm water and silence, and to plan the day around what I want to get done...
But no more.  Now I have to come out of hibernation at an unearthly hour each morning and enter the real world that most of you have been in since before your kids turned one.

Urgh.

But on the bright side, my Monday and Friday mornings will be toddler free!

1 comment:

Fiona said...

oh they are very sweet in their ballet outfits! :)