Three hours later and finally the kids are in bed, the towels are washed and dried, the nappies are on, the dishwasher has been emptied and refilled twice (the plumber left twenty minutes before the first party guests arrived), the kitchen has been hoovered and mopped, the garden has been tidied up, the party food is back under wraps, and the Don and I can rest our aching feet. Why they're aching I'm not too sure, but it's definitely time now for a cuppa tea and another slice of that fine cake! Oooh, and a piece of krispie, though the chocolate not hardening because of the heat is really quite annoying.
The proud birthday boy
STILL trying to crack that pinata...
Since they're not on the blog, here's a few pictures of our first and second first birthday's:
1 comment:
Aw a blue number 1! Hope it was just as tasty as the vanilla and chocolate ones. I hope it was just as tasty. Sorry to have missed this party. xx
Post a Comment