Thursday, 23 May 2013

Swimming Home

It was the start of outdoor swim season for us today, and this summer (or at least for the five weeks we're around before we head home), we're gonna go as much as possible.

Technically, Lightning, Joey and I actually started swimming on Monday in a new (friend's aunt-in-law's) pool which we'll be hitting twice a week, though this time Joey slept the whole session, Lightning jumped in about twenty times, went down the shute then sat on the side shivering, and I just dangled my feet and nattered.

Can you spot him?

But both Toots and Tiger were still in school Monday morning, so this afternoon we headed up to Dunpool, our much loved original haunt.  Water's only sitting at 76F though, so it was a tad cold to put Joe in (went as high as 86F/30C or so last year I think - bliss), so he played happily on the side sans nappy, then had a nap. Such an easy child this one, but that's a musing for another day...




I do have to admit, though, I've given in and bought a tankini.  I know, I know... But what can I say, my four-baby-belly, even months later, is totally different from my three baby one.  Might even need to start exercising *cough*.

No comments: