It's 9:50am: Lightning is playing happily, Joe has just gone down for a sleep, I have a steaming cup of cha and open pack of McVities Digestive biscuits Dark Chocolate (enough said) in front of me, and I switch on the computer to watch last night's newest episode of Grey's since it's been off air since before Christmas. And what do I find????
This:
I have to verify to watch.
What does that mean?!?!
Pah!
Of course we don't have a TV provider since we only have Netflix (and whichever free channels come through our aerial, which aren't many and that we don't watch - though does include abc). But even when I do enter a (friend's) provider and the matching zip code, apparently this provider hasn't signed up to watchABC.
What a swizz!
Any of you readers in the 01 zip code signed up to any of the above channels and want to share your account number with me? Didn't think so...
But honestly, it's so annoying, and so unnecessary. It seems to have something to do with being able to watch On Demand on your phone or tablet, but what about the old fashioned lap top? And the old fashioned punter that just wants to watch her favourite show??
Annoying. Have I said that already?
Guess I'll just need to read about what happened to hunky Jackson who refused to forever hold his peace...


1 comment:
We had the "Jackson not holding his peace" episode week before last on Sky and then this week they had the nerve to rerun an old episode, leaving us on tenterhooks.... pah!
Post a Comment