Saturday, 17 January 2015

Car Wash

For the first time in oooooh, over four and a half years, we washed our car in the driveway (I say we, but I was off shopping).


Last time anyone in the family did that they looked like this.  That was Toots in Inverurie.

Though in actual fact, she didn't take part today since she's been feeling a bit poorly for the last few days, which means this is the first time ever that Tiger and Lightning have had the chance to wash any of our cars.

Through no choice of our own, I might add (Midland had pretty strict water restrictions - and severe penalties for over usage - while we were there).  And we have washed other things... ;)

2 comments:

evangeline ehl said...

What?! I wash ours in the driveway. But then y'all are such law abiders.
Really, other than that one summer of restrictions, I didn't know it was an issue.

super sonia said...

Here we only pay 15Dhs (which is about $4) for a personal car wash at a mall (they do it while we shop) so I'm not convinced that much washing will actually be done on our drive way anyway! The car washes were such FUN for the kids in Midland though :)