Sunday, 31 May 2015

I Wanna Be A(n Arab) Bear

After what felt like a crash landing back in to the realities of our normal week we actually got the chance to visit another desert island this evening; the mysterious island of Anawa.  


On this island we discovered snakes, a gorilla, a treasure map and lots and lots and lots of treasure in the form of a... 


...First Year Cubbie Award Ribbon and
Under the Apple Tree magnet...

...a Handglider Sparky First Book Award...

and a Sky Stormer Sparky Third Book Award.

Sadly Toots didn't receive her Sparky Award Plaque for completing all three Sparky books (because of some strike or another) but still, three happy children is a good result.  And I'm sure she'll get it in September when we start back again.

Even I was given a pin for four years service which was quite nice.


Not just cookies this time after the ceremony though...

No comments: