Wednesday, 11 January 2017

Cut To The Chase

Lightning and Joey were needing to get their hair cut for weeks before they finally went.  When they did go they went to the only shop without queues (note to self), and came home with questionable results: Lightning's was shorn to within a few millimeters, and Joey, whose hair I wanted to keep slightly longer on top, came back with some odd European look that was basically short all over with a longish fringe - according to the Don it was Eastern Europeans who were doing the cutting.

Anyway, I've been meaning to trim Joey's hair ever since, but needless to say have never gotten round to it.  Today after his weekly afternoon sleep, for the first time ever, his hair actually looked pretty cool and thanks to the sleep he was even in a good enough mood to let me take a picture of it:


I'll still be finding a different barber next time though.

No comments: